• Hinged side reinforcements to ensure knee stability.
• Staggered straps to hold the brace in position on the leg.
• Removable bi-axial hinge.
• Anatomically-shaped knit for even compression.
• Anatomically-shaped design for better morphological adjustment: comfort zone around the back of the knees, stretch weave on the thigh.
• Silicone-coated threads at the top of the knee brace, for optimum hold of the brace on the leg.
• Silicone patellar insert to support the kneecap.
• Functional treatment of mild sprains.
• Resumption of sports activities after a sprain (mild, moderate or severe).