- Apply a generous amount of Moov Head Lice Combing Conditioner to wet or dry hair to ensure hair is saturated.
- Massage Moov Head Lice Combing Conditioner into hair, particularly near scalp.
- Divide hair into segments. Starting at the scalp, comb out eggs and lice using the Moov Head Lice Removal Comb. Wipe combings onto a tissue as you proceed.
- Continue combing until no eggs or lice are found in combing residue.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Rinse comb clean with warm water after each use.
- Movv Head Lice Combing Conditioner can be used alone to help detect the presence of head lice or in conjunction with Moov Head Lice Solution or Moov Head Lice Foaming Gel to help control and remove the head lice and eggs.
Eucalyptus Oil 2.5% w/w
Preservatives: Hydorxybenzoates (Parabens).
Flammable. For external use only. Avoid eyes. If contact does occur, flush immediately with water. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your health professional before use on infants under 6 months.
Sometimes a tingling sensation develops during use. This is usually mild and resolves quickly after product is rinsed from hair. If severe irritation occurs, discontinue use. Store below 25ºC.
Moov Head Lice Combing Conditioner 200ml