Purchase this Product and Earn 0.25 Reward Points ($0.25)
Microlax is a fast acting enema used to relieve constipation or open the bowels. UPC_310059009529
Administer the contents of one tube rectally as a single dose.
- Twist and pull the seal of the nozzle.
- Squeeze the tube slightly so that a drop of Microlax smears the tip and thus makes insertion easier.
- Insert the nozzle fully into the rectum (back passage). In children under 3 years of age insert only half the length of the nozzle (see the indication on the nozzle).
- Squeeze out the contents fully by squeezing the shoulder of the tube.
- Keeping the tube squeezed tightly, withdraw the nozzle.
Each 5ml tube of Microlax contains: Sodium Citrate 450mg, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate 45mg, Sorbitol 3.125g as well as Glycerol, Sorbic Acid and Water.
Do not swallow.
Earn 0.25 Reward Points
Microlax Enema 4 Pack