Larson’s Pharmacy T/A Online Pharmacy NZ (‘We’) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on how we process the personal data collected from you or that you provide to us. Please read the following carefully.
Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following:
- Information provided by filling in forms on our website www.larsonspharmacy.co.nz, www.onlinepharmacynz.co.nz, www.onlinepharmacy.net.nz (our site and related domains). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use specific services on our site, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence from you, including but not limited to, testimonials and comments made about our site.
- Details of transactions carried out through our site by you and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Details relating to your medical condition or any person whom you represent including but not limited to sensitive data relating to doctors prescription, ethnicity, age, sex, health condition, past health medical problems, hospital visits, past and current medication and other such information required to assess your needs and recommend and/or supply the correct Products.
IP Addresses and Cookies
- We may collect information about your computer, including, where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.